Welcome to Jobsnoticebd.com a leading job search and career development platform in Bangladesh. By accessing or using our website, products, and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website, products, or services.
Use of Our Website, Products, and Services
You may use our website, products, and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website, products, or services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Jobsnoticebd, a Jobsnoticebd employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by Jobsnoticebd.com may harm Jobsnoticebd.com or users of the website or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to
- Use the website, products, or services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Accounts and Security
If you create an account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Jobsnoticebd of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Jobsnoticebd.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Our website may contain text, images, information, and other content (“Content”) that is provided by Jobsnoticebd.com or by third-party licensors. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or with the prior written consent of Jobsnoticebd or the third-party licensor.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only